Here is a brief list of some of my goals this year. I’m sure we will be adding to this list and hope that our posts will reflect these goals.
- Invest in my family’s health by preparing the best food ever.
- Invest in my family’s prosperity by giving back and pushing myself to be more generous and charitable.
- Invest in my family’s education by turning off electronics and turning on our minds.
- Invest in my family’s fitness by getting a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise per day every day (1 hour for the kids).
- Invest in my family’s longevity by removing toxins from our home, our environment and our foods.
- Invest in my family’s immunity by boosting our vitamin and mineral intake through juicing and all natural supplements.
- Invest in my family’s spirit by embracing our talents, accepting our differences, loving fearlessly, and protecting each other from things that limit us.
- Invest in my community by sharing what I learn with others and helping them make these changes in their own lives.
- Invest in my future by teaching my kids about food and nature, creativity, love, vulnerability and purpose.