- Buy local and organic foods whenever possible. Reducing the time from “farm to table” preserves nutrient composition. Eating organic foods reduces your exposure to pesticides.
- Drink clean water. Instead of buying water in plastic bottles, consider using tap water or using a filter to purify water from the tap.
- Use glass instead of plastic and choose smart plastics and avoid putting them in the microwave or the dishwasher where they can degrade under excessive heat.
- Replace cleaning products with non-toxic, pesticide-free, biodegradable, natural products that don’t contain carcinogenic chemicals.
- Reduce meat consumption to reduce your chances of developing chronic conditions like some types of cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Avoid pesticides in your home and in your food. Buy organic. Use natural pesticides.
- Look for meat and dairy products that are hormone, antibiotic and steroid free.
Host a Healthy Balanced Future event in your home or online to receive discounted products or a free Green PolkaDot Box membership for significant discounts on organic foods. ($125 value) Ask me how!